My Trip To Johor

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

My 4 day 2 night in Johor was the best trip for me . Firstly, thanks to my Web Content Development assignment that give me a chance to visit Johor again . But , this time is the better because i had a chance to travel around Johor and visit popular place in Johor . 


MASJID KOTA ISKANDAR , NUSAJAYA






PUTERI HARBOUR , NUSAJAYA







LEGOLAND


























SAUJANA SEAFOOD















Not Only that, there is many various type of food and place to visit in Johor that you can explore by yourself .My days in Johor such a beautiful days and ill hope i can visit there again soon because there is still lot of place in Johor that i didnt had chance to visit it ... so till we will meet again ...

You Might Also Like

0 fan

JOM KOMEN ! JANGAN KEDEKUT SANGAT !

Labels