My Photocomm Assignment Picture and the Video

Monday, August 03, 2015


Bello guys ! ok for this article of mine i would like to show off some of my picture for my Assignment Photo Communication including the video .. so this article is especially for Mass Communication student in UiTM , Alor Gajah .. so you guys can prefer my videos and my picture .. 



pantai








slow shutter , feet , photocomm , assignment




penang bridge


art street , armenian street , penang , malaysia






pantai klebang


tasik tun fatimah , uitm lendu , alor gajah , uitm alor gajah






bukit bendera










penang , paddy field












panning picture , class , photocomm asssignment




panning picture , photocomm assignment






limited picture , photocomm assignment




ALTER EGO 


if this article really help you or not ? please give me some feedback under this article thank you :)

You Might Also Like

0 fan

JOM KOMEN ! JANGAN KEDEKUT SANGAT !

Labels